Wednesday 26 January 2011

Pretty new computer...

....means I should play around with it and show you pretty images, no? I got a Macbook Air as part of my bomb new job and it's going to be hard to give back to the university once my time there is up....it's so pretty. And thin. And light. And NEW. And did I say pretty?

Here are a few things that caught my eye today. Unrelated, yes. Pretty? Also yes.

First up....this amazingly unique engagement ring. One of my best friends is looking at rings with her boyfriend (so exciting!) and she told me to look up Knox Jewelers, based in my very own Minnesota--Minneapolis, to be exact. They specialize in custom rings....I would kill for this ring, with a big ol' diamond in the center. So different!



Sexy sexy patent leather bench, I'm looking at you. Just like you intended, dammit. Sneaky bitch.


Lastly, I thought this was a cool idea to (as the small print in the upper left says) make this little reading corner seem bigger and purposeful, less like a forlorn corner that nobody wants to get banished to. So cheery! I love paint :)

I've got a few tricks up my sleeve DIY-wise so perhaps I will post some before and afters one day. I'm crazy-busy the rest of the week but I'll check in sometime soon I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment