...I found my latest greatest favorite living room on the blog Scandinavian Chic....
What I love about it:
- gray comfy modern sofa
- gallery art wall
- colorful non-matchy matchy pillows
- warm wood table with character
- brass lamp (I've been loving me some brass lately...more on that in another post)
What I would change:
- I'm not digging the prissy metallic wallpaper....I do like the wainscoting tho!
- the lamp in the corner isn't quite right
- the Ikea Lack table 'lacks' (ha!) character, as I can attest to in my own home
- personally I think zebra rugs are a bit played out....I'd like to see a fun graphic floral with big pops of yellow and fuschia....I know Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters used to have one but I can't for the life of me find it!
What do you guys think of this living room?