Friday 26 July 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: July 20-26

This week was a strange one. I had a fun weekend with a girlfriend from college, then Utah celebrated a made-up holiday Pioneer Day so I had a day off of work on Wednesday! Yesterday, ironically, I wore a very boring outfit so I showed what I wore to a Flaming Lips concert last night instead. This morning was a struggle to wake up so I threw on my favorite statement-making pants and let them do all the talking for me today.

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here, here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: July 20-26



Any fun plans for the weekend? I don't have much on the docket, which is going to be amazing, so I plan to finish the coffee table I started building a couple weeks ago! Have a good one, friends!

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Saturday's entire outfit, Sunday's entire outfit, Monday's entire outfit, Tuesday's shoes, skirt, and blazer, Wednesday's shoes, and Friday's shoes and pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment