Friday 19 July 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: July 13-19

Unlike the past several weeks, this week seemed to fly by! My number of patients has about doubled post-Angelina Jolie's announcement about her mastectomies and BRCA mutation (the majority of patients I work with are being evaluated for BRCA mutations), so each day I put my head down, slog through a pile of work and patient consults, and don't seem to breathe until it's time to leave!

Needless to say, I'm ready for a vacation. I have a friend visiting for the weekend, so I'm adopting a staycation attitude for the next several days!

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: July 13-19


As you can see, I'm getting great use out of my Aerosoles wedges this summer! So comfortable and they go with everything. I also stopped by a few thrift stores this week and filled in some holes in my closet for pennies--Wednesday's booties, Thursday's white jeans, and today's denim jacket were all thrift shop purchases for less than $9 each!

Happy weekend everyone!

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Saturday's shorts, Sunday's wedges, Monday's pants and wedges, Tuesday's whole outfit minus the necklace, Wednesday's dress and shoes, Thursday's whole outfit, and Friday's wedges, belt, and striped tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment