Wednesday 3 July 2013

Weekly Wishlist: Accessories

I pretty sure that when your backyard is above the temperature of a bikram yoga studio....it's too damn hot. We've resisted turning on the air conditioner all year but we caved last night. Given our new icy haven, I did a little window shopping on the interwebs...here's what caught my eye:

Weekly Wishlist: House and Home Accessories


1. I love the slate wall clock from JCPenney. I don't know about you, but I think JCP has been killing it lately, what with the Conrad and Jonathan Adler collections...and even their clothing is getting better!

2. Lately I've been dressing super simply to stay cool. Pretty sure I need a little bling to jazz up my outfits!

3. I checked out these curtains at Ikea last weekend and was pleasantly surprised with their quality. I'm thinking of buying either them in either grey or white and adding a pretty trim for our living room.

4. Nothing screams summer more than a little white sundress. I think this dress would look amazing paired with really any of the shoes/necklaces on this board! And it's 25% off right now at Asos :)

5. Oh west elm, how you eternally present items I want at costs higher and quality lower than I'm willing to spend. This console table may be the exception though!

6. I have a love/hate relationship with ikat these days, but it's all love for this beauty.

7. Another JCP stunner, I think that this blue easy chair would provide the perfect jolt of color to a mostly neutral room--and it's on sale!

8. Aren't these chandelier earrings so fun??! Try them with a white vneck, a blue maxi, and a jean jacket :)

9. Given that it's the pre-Fourth of July, I'm in the mood for a great red lip, and this new offering from Ilia Beauty is right up my alley--and chock full of all-natural ingredients to boot!

10. Slightly tribal, mostly trendy, all love for this beaded bib necklace from Nordstrom. Pair it with the white dress and some boldly colored heels!

11. Sole Society, to me, is like the shoe version of BaubleBar--I love 90% of what they offer, their prices are reasonable, and I can't believe I haven't ever bought from them! These snakeskin flats are office-appropriate but with some edge.

12. Speaking of BaubleBar, I'm in love with the colors of this necklace. I'm tempted to buy it and pair it with my new fuchsia shift dress from Loft!

13. These little wall planter pots are so cute, and only $10 from Anthro! I'm thinking of getting three and lining them up in a row on a narrow wall in our living room.

14. Another Sole Society gem, these hot pink beauties are also office-appropriate but with a kick. I also want them in the mint color!!


And for an extra little pre-vacation day bonus, here's how I imagine these pieces in action!


Weekly Wishlist in Action



Happy Hump Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment