Friday 12 July 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: July 8-12

This week was another long one (I feel like that's been my refrain all summer...). Saturday and Sunday were spent in workout clothes, running errands and cleaning my house. Work has been hectic lately (I work in genetics and there have been all sorts of crazy effects of the Supreme Court case against Myriad Genetics...ugh). I'm looking forward to a little R&R this weekend, and hopefully finishing the coffee table I've started! More on that soon... :)

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: July 8-12


Hope you have a great weekend, lovelies!

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Tuesday's dress, Wednesday's skirt, Thursday's shirt and shoes, and Friday's shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment