Monday 22 July 2013

Weekly Wishlist: Closet ADD

I just wrapped up a fun weekend with a friend from college visiting. I'm not ready to face the real world again (am I ever on a Monday?) so it seems like a better plan to online window shop, no?

Apparently my sartorial choices reflect my life right now, in that I'm all over the board in what's appealing. I can't make a decision on fabrics for my living room to save my life, perhaps because, as seen below, I love too many colors and neutrals!

Anyway, here's what's on this week's wishlist:

Weekly Wishlist: All over the board


(As always, click on the image to be directed to product links)

Black and White: 
1. I'm a sucker for a black and white stripe, and those cheap wedges from JCPenney ($25!) are no exception.
2. I recently discovered the Minneapolis shop Parc Boutique and I want to basically buy their whole store. This black and tan blazer is so versatile and has a special little kick in cut and color combination when compared to your typical black blazer.
3. This Club Monaco dress reminds me of my perpetual favorite Joie dress...it's price tag is about a Benjamin less steep than Joie's option but still just out of realistic reach for my summer budget, boo!

Neutral loves:
1. Another Parc Boutique blazer option, I like that this is neutral, not black, but not quite white either.
2. I've started dreaming up my fall wants, and these Sam Edelman boots top the list. I love the color and that they can dress up or down so easily, with just a small heel.
3. I used to have a gold hexagon bracelet and lost it along the way...now I think I need to replace it with a trio!
4. I'm a sucker for a good lace skirt and this one is so cheap!
5. I bought a fun summery dress for an upcoming wedding this weekend, and it's so colorful I need neutral shoes. These flats are dressy enough for a wedding, obviously more comfortable than heels, and only $35!

Summer Citrus:
1. Not quite sure what it is about these orange wedges, since I literally own zero items of orange clothing, but I want them in the worst way!
2. I've had my eye on that yellow Labworks skirt from Target for a while. Looks so comfy!
3. I spotted this maxi on a new favorite fashion blog, Cleverly Yours, and am patiently awaiting a sale to buy it.
4. I saw these Level 99 skinnies at a boutique in Park City over the weekend, and although they call them 'Burnt Orange' they are actually the prettiest summery buttery yellow. If not for their $98 price tag they would have come home with me for sure!
5. Parc Boutique, again. I've been loving on neutrals + neons lately, and this one is a great flowy option for summer weddings.

Pool Blues: 
1. Target has some cute pencil skirts right now. This aqua option with the cute zipper detail could shake up my work wardrobe of mainly black basics a bit!
2. Love these easy breezy shorts from Zara.
3. I've been trying to find a great, remixable floral pattern, and this Target skirt might fit that bill.

What's on your wishlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment