Friday 20 September 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: September 15-20

It was another long hard workweek for me and I didn't even have a chance to blog, so I'm serving up two posts today!

First up, here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here,  here, here,  here,  here, here, here, here, here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)


Untitled #176


This weekend I'm celebrating a friend's birthday but am otherwise laying low--I need to catch up on some beauty rest!

I'm looking forward to sleeping in, doing some yoga, painting a gift for a friend, and finishing the coffee table I started building a while ago. What's on the docket for you, friends?

Check back later for my Weekly Wishlist featuring my workout wear wants (say that ten times fast!).

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available online I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Sunday's shirt and shoes, Monday's dress, necklace, and shoes, Tuesday's shoes and skirt in another color, Wednesday's entire outfit, Thursday's shirt, necklace, and shoes, and Friday's shirt, shoes, and pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment