Friday 7 June 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: June 1-7

Whew, this week has flown by. Work has been crazy lately and I can tell by my outfits--super simplistic and comfy. Today I don't have any patients to see so it's Casual Friday for me :)

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: June 1-


I'm planning on a low-key weekend to compensate for this week's hectic craziness. Lots of cleaning my house, running errands, and playing with my puppy. What's on the docket for your weekends?

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Saturday's pants and shoes, Sunday's tank, Monday's dress and shoes, Tuesday's necklace and shoes, Wednesday's shirt and shoes, Thursday's skirt and shoes, and Friday's pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment