Friday 1 December 2017

Christmas Gift List: For the Eco Enthusiast

This year I've begun educating myself on more sustainable, Earth- and people-friendly practices, from composting to biking instead of driving to buying products that are designed to reduce negative impacts on the Earth and the people making the products. Fortunately you don't have to be a hippy, granola-toting eco warrior to appreciate these lovely gifts!

There are so many different ways to lessen harms to our world, so I've labeled each product with some of the highlights of each company. I'd really recommend clicking through to each product's website to learn more, though--there are many more details and many, many more gorgeous products to sift through!

Christmas Gift List: For the Eco Warrior

The horn earrings, "Leave it better than you found it" tee, and slippers are on my own personal wishlist this year, but I'd be happy to receive any of these items!

No comments:

Post a Comment