Here goes....don't judge, I moved across the country 8 months ago with just one load of possessions :)
- bed with dusky purple sheets, grassy green duvet, shams, accent pillows, etc
- DIY headboard that my mom and I made. It's beautiful.
- brown silky curtains that are currently covering my closet
- cane-backed chair with dusky purple velvet cushion
- beautiful light purple antique desk (my FAVORITE thing I own, which I use as a vanity)
- dark wood bench with dusky purple velvet cushion that I use at the vanity (I sanded and restained it a dark stain before I moved from MN)
- dark side table with beautiful mirrored cobalt top (sanded/restained the same stain as the bench before I moved from MN
- 2 lucite lamps
- 1 small plant stand used as bedside table
Living room/dining room:
- 15 feet worth of (cheap!) gauzy white full-length curtains (which, now that I think of it, I shouldn't paint/tweak until I move because the colors I end up using may change)
- 2 coffee tables: one dark wood that I'm redoing, and one white/bright blue/black that I've already redone
- 1 floor lamp
- 1 bench painted white/grey/bright blue
- dining table painted white/grey
- blue chair, found on my lawn one day
- grassy green vintage hamper (literally from my Grandma--I love it!)
- 1 large lucite lamp (with white shade that I plan to paint/cover)
- 2 plants: 1 aloe with large geometric yellow holder, 1 small blue holder with cactus
Art I made:
- "In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul," small squares/rectangles
- fuschia/yellow/lime flying bird art, 18X24"
- giant flying bird art: blue, purple, navy, pink, green, yellow, 2 3X4 foot panels, vertically stacked
- 1 long skinny painting of Chile with grey frame, maybe 6"x1'?
- 1 painting of the sun with white frame
- 1 framed "Feel Beautiful" magazine tearout
Art I bought:
- small (3"x4") boy playing guitar (from Honduras)
- view of Vina del Mar cityscape (from Chile), perhaps 18"x24"
- watercolor map of the world, 12X15"
Moral of this story? I'll need more seating (couch, duh!), I should hold off painting the curtains, and I'm not going to buy/make a rug until I move into the new place. Done.